Our goal is to provide our valued members and guests with a world-class experience, and our Assistant Spa Managers are a critical link in ensuring that our guests' experience in our spa is nothing short of exceptional! Our Assistants set the tone for the spa, coach and train the front desk team to excellence, drive membership and gift sales performance, and grow the business. The Assistant Manager works hand in hand with the General Manager to manage the day to day operations of the spa, with particular focus on the front desk.
- Medical Insurance with a generous monthly employer contribution, Dental Insurance, as well as a $25K Life Insurance policy at no cost to you!
- 401K plan with company match!
- We offer a competitive compensation structure - earning potential is practically unlimited for strong sales performers!
- Professional and safe working environment
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity for professional growth - we promote from within and have opportunity available for strong performers to continue to grow their leadership careers
- AND MORE!
- Providing excellent customer service and experiences to all guests and members through the answering of phone calls, setting appointments, greeting guests and membership sales and management.
- Oversee and manage daily operations of the front desk.
- Assist General Manager in managing spa sales performance by driving performance with the front desk team.
- Assist in the recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and training process for our sales and guest service team.
- Train, monitor, and coach performance of all sales and guest service staff.
- Membership education and sales - including sales goals and incentives
- Passionately promote products and services with effective, clear communication
- Work with the front desk team to maximize appointment book and eliminate booking errors
- Administrative duties in conjunction with the General Manager including reporting, cash handling, etc.
- Proven passion for communicating with people and providing consistent, excellent service
- Capability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast learner, with a positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast paced high-volume environment.
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of retail/appointment booking computer systems is a plus
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multi- tasking
- Critical thinking skills, including customer conflict resolution
We are always looking to add talented Massage Therapists, Estheticians, and Sales Professionals to our expanding teams. We have opportunities for both Full Time and Part Time team members.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)