Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa, Carol Stream is looking for full time or part time licensed massage therapists to join our amazing team! We offer the highest commission tiers in the area, a sign on bonus/tuition reimbursement up to $1,000, benefits and much more! For immediate consideration, please call (561) 419-1117 to schedule an interview.
We are in search of Massage Therapists looking for a long-term role in a stable and positive environment. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING!
- Proficiency in Swedish and Deep Tissue
- Treat clients in a professional caring manner
- Develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs
- Provide clients with guidance and information about the benefits of massage as an integral part of their overall wellness program
- Maintain detailed treatment records
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation and generous bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Growth opportunities
- Convenient location
- Established book of business
- All supplies provided
- Free Training/Continuing Education
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 300 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone’s focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests’ expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you’ll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)