ARE YOU AN EXCEPTIONAL BUSINESS-SALES MANAGER WITH A PASSION FOR THE SPA INDUSTRY? Ready to take your Spa Management experience to new levels?
WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!
We are an established, well-respected and rapidly growing, full-service Spa.
The Spa Manager Position responsibilities include:
- Leading a staff of service professionals
- Demonstrated ability to balance coaching/mentoring with discipline
- Delivering outstanding customer experiences in spa services and retail operations
- Achieving financial results
- Handle administrative tasks including but not limited to payroll, scheduling, inventory, and reporting
- Ability to work flexible schedule including days/evenings/weekends/holidays
- Strong organizational/planning and computer skills
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product line
- Ability to promote the health and wellness benefits of both massage therapy and facials
What’s in it for you?
- Hourly wage plus commissions and generous bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Professional and safe work environment
- Employee discounts
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)