Are you looking for a dynamic working environment with lots of perks? Then look no further because Hand and Stone wants to talk to you!!
We are in search of Massage Therapists looking for a long-term role in a stable and positive environment. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING!
- Proficiency in Swedish Massage
- Knowledge of other modalities/certifications a plus
- Treat clients in a professional caring manner
- Develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs
- Provide clients with guidance and information about the benefits of massage as an integral part of their overall wellness program
- Maintain detailed treatment records
What we Offer:
- Free hands on training
- Steady clientele
- Flexible schedules
- All necessary massage supplies
- Professional and safe work environment
- Sponsorship program
- Discounts on Professional Insurance & other employee discount programs
- Continuing education webinars
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)