Join our team at Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa in Kent! We can keep you busy.
Great location with staff that is like FAMILY plus FOR A LIMITED TIME WE ARE OFFERING A SIGNING BONUS! Due to our tremendous growth, we are looking for a Licensed Massage Therapist to expand our team and grow with us. We are looking for either experienced Massage Therapists or recent Massage Therapist graduates.
Hand and Stone consistently delivers a full range of massage, facial and waxing services to our members, in a beautiful spa environment. If you are passionate about working with and helping others, are a TEAM PLAYER and want to grow with a amazing company then we would love to hear from you!
- Advanced training towards continued education requirements. We have a great lead Massage Therapist and fellow Massage Therapist's work with you and a hands on manager that will show you how to increase your requests and income. We support your talents as an Massage Therapist.
- Paid training.
- Beautiful newer spa with a relaxed spa setting.
- Professional front desk staff representing your talents as an Massage Therapist well.
- Great location with lots of special events.
- Flexible and consistent schedules for you and your clients.
- Aggressive marketing to attract clients to you. We have clients waiting for your talents!
- Your pay increases with the number of clients that request you.
- SUPPORTIVE and motivated co-workers, manager and owner (manager and owner all local and on site).
- We provide BENEFITS for 30 hours wk of health care, dental, vision and life insurance!
- We pay for all the costs of marketing, laundry, business cards and spa expenses.
- Paid vacation time after one year. Paid sick time .
- Discounts on all products at 40% off. Other services at 50% off.
- Lots of chances to earn extra commissions by adding many great enhancements. We pay you extra for services that others do not! Your tips are 100% yours. We pay every 2 weeks! Monthly contests.
- We have an amazing team and are looking for a long term Massage Therapist employee.
- We schedule appointments to your capacity, so you do not over extend yourself. We need you here long term, not hurt or burned out.
- Current Washington State Licenses as an Massage Therapist and Insurance. (we have insurance discounts, if requested).
- A POSITIVE and professional attitude and appearance.
- Team player. Genuine interest in the well being and satisfaction of your clients.
- We do all types of massage, hot stone massage, cold stone face massage and lots of enhancements to give your client what they need Lots of variety to change your services and give you variety.
- Punctual and Dependable. Must be able to at least partially work evenings and weekends. Experience a plus, but not required.
- Full or Part time.
- Please send resume and cover letter. Location: Kent Station, Kent WA.
- Growth opportunities
- Convenient location
- Established book of business
- All supplies provided
- Free Training/Continuing Education
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 300 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone’s focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests’ expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you’ll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)