Are you looking for a dynamic working environment with lots of perks in a beautiful, fully equipped spa environment? Then look no further because Hand and Stone wants to talk to you!!
We are in search of a Licensed Esthetician looking for a long term role in a stable and positive environment. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! Your expertise in skin care and product knowledge will make you an important part of our team. We book your appointments and provide all supplies so you can focus on the client.
Experience for yourself what makes Hand and Stone like no other spa in the world!
- Experienced and recently graduated estheticians welcome!
- Perform consecutive 50 minute facials, Microdermabrasion, peel, hair removal and other skin care services
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness benefits of facials
- Make appropriate recommendations on treatments, product purchases, facial frequency and enhancements
- Meet monthly sales minimum expectations
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product lines as it relates to estheticians
- Must be customer service oriented
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
What we Offer:
- Competitive commission structure and bonuses
- Free hands on and online training which you are paid for
- Steady clientele
- Flexible schedules, set shifts
- Employee rewards program for Free Services/employee referral bonus
- Product Discounts at cost
- Contest prizes
- Discounts on professional insurance & other employee discount programs
- Continuing education webinars/reimbursement
- Professional and safe work environment
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Must carry your own full professional esthetics liability insurance
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)