Do you want to earn a good living AND continue to grow as a therapist? Would you like to work for someone who is a Massage Therapist and Chiropractor who can be your advisor, teacher and mentor? If you want to work for a proven employer who values their therapists and become part of a community of like minded professionals in a beautiful spa environment, we want to talk to you!!
We are in search of motivated and professional Massage Therapists enthusiastic about a long-term role in a stable and positive environment. Join our team led by Dr. Mark Fredrich, DC, LMT with over 30 years body-work experience. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING!
- Proficiency in Swedish and Deep Tissue massage, knowledge of other modalities a plus
- Treat clients in a professional caring manner
- Develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs
- Provide clients with guidance and information about the benefits of massage as an integral part of their overall wellness program
- Maintain detailed treatment records
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation and bonuses increasing with experience and requests
- HIRING BONUS: Details discussed at interview
- Free Continuing Education classes and credits
- Insurance & License Reimbursement, Annual CE award
- Full and Part-Time, set weekly schedules
- Free ongoing training and mentoring by owner who is an LMT & Chiropractor (30 years)
- Referral & Upgrade commissions
- Employee VIP program for free service each month for self-care
- Beautiful, upscale and supportive work environment with fully equipped treatment rooms and break room.
- Discounts on products and services
- Supplemental insurance available
- Contests and awards
- Growth opportunities
- Convenient location with easy parking
- Established clientele
- All supplies provided
- Experienced and recently graduated therapists welcome!
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Current Washington State License and Insurance and must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Strong team player
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Genuine interest in the well-being and satisfaction of your clients
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance
- Punctual and dependable
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)