ARE YOU AN EXCEPTIONAL SALES-BUSINESS MANAGER WITH A PASSION FOR THE SPA INDUSTRY?
Ready to take your Spa Management experience to new levels?
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Hand and Stone is seeking a full time Spa Manager to oversee daily operations in our newest location in Cranberry Township, PA. The Spa Manager is responsible and accountable for all aspects of daily operations with focus on achieving sales targets, leading staff, and delivering exceptional customer service.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Huge bonus potential for sales and memberships (not included in salary projection)
- Full Time work schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional and safe work environment
- Free monthly service
- Employee discounts
Spa Manager responsibilities include:
- Leading a staff of service professionals and managing daily operations
- Cultivating sales performance of the spa and spa associates
- Ensuring client services are delivered in a professional, correct, and efficient manner
- Making crucial business decisions
- Solving client issues
- Developing and executing marketing strategies to build the Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa business
The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years of management/sales experience, preferably in a luxury hotel or spa environment. The primary Qualifications and Requirements of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Retail management/sales experience
- A passion for people and sales
- High level of enthusiasm
- Ability to train and coach staff
- Strong organizational/planning and computer skills
- Experience in selling memberships
- Experience with a booking system like Millennium is a plus
- Ability to work flexible schedule including days/evenings/weekends/holidays
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product lines
All applicants must provide current resume for further consideration. Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $32,000.00 /year
- management: 3 years
- sales: 3 years
- Cranberry Township, PA 16066
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)