Beautiful Spa Environment seeking licensed Massage Therapist ready to work!
Do what you are passionate about while being supported by people who believe in the power of massage therapy as much as you do! We are seeking Licensed Massage Therapists who are professional, enthusiastic and dedicated to client satisfaction! We recognize, embrace and celebrate the inherent worth in every person. If you share this passion, you belong on our team.
- Flexible schedules (PT/Wknds/Evenings)
- Discounted retail products and services
- Positive culture and professional growth development opportunities
- Free training – including Hot Stone, Cold Stone, and Himalayan Salt Stone training
- Hydraulic lift tables, products and supplies provided
- Professional, clean spa work environment
- Located in a rapidly expanding growth corridor with high volume traffic
- Constant marketing strategies to attract new clients and rewards programs for retention
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proof of current Massage Therapist License in the state of Texas
- Experienced and recently graduated massage therapists welcome
- Able to perform 50 and 80-minute massage sessions - knowledge and experience of multiple modalities/certifications preferred
- Must carry liability insurance
- Ability to recommend services and upgrades
- Truly enjoy and seek opportunities to deliver exceptional service by designing sessions specific to client’s individual needs
- Passionate about health, wellness and the benefits of therapeutic massage
- Positive and professional attitude
Interviews in progress now - send resumes to email@example.com or CALL 512.717.7764 for more information
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 300 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone’s focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests’ expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you’ll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)