Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa Bellevue is looking for an energetic Spa MEMBERSHIP SALES LEAD who has enthusiasm, strong organizational skills and is a self-starter. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 1-2 years of sales and customer service experience, preferably in a spa, tanning, gym or luxury hotel environment. This opportunity is a great chance to learn and grow in your career.
Qualifications and Requirements of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Sales experience with proven results to meet membership sales goals
- Provide excellent customer service to members/guests
- A passion for people and sales with a high level of enthusiasm
- Handle administrative tasks
- Ability to work flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Exceptional organization, prioritizing, attention to detail and multitasking
- Fast learner with a positive attitude, remain calm in a fast pace environment
- Positive, energetic attitude
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Perform various other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
- Earn Hourly wage plus Great Commissions and Bonuses
- Flexible schedule
- Free Services
- Employee discounts for products and services
- Employee referral bonus
- Fun Contests
- Free and easy parking
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 300 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone’s focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests’ expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if we have happy employees, we will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you’ll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)