Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa in the Hill Country Galleria (West Austin/Lake Travis) is recruiting a responsible, dependable, energetic, and friendly individual to join our team! To be successful in this position you must have an outgoing personality and truly enjoy communicating with customers. If you are passionate about customer service and would appreciate working in a spa environment with a supportive team, we encourage you to apply.
A position is available for 15-35 hours per week, must be flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend shifts, but the schedule can be negotiable. (Best if available afternoons/evenings and various shifts Saturdays/Sundays.)
- Greets clients warmly and energetically to ensure each client's visit is as simple and pleasant as possible
- Sells memberships, gift cards and upgraded services
- Manages spa computer system efficiently
- Participates in H&S community and marketing events if needed
- Displays knowledge and educates clients of all spa services, products, and policies
- Scheduling appointments over the phone and in-person
- Attends and participates in all general and team meetings
- Maintains a neat and beautiful working area at the front desk
- Provides courteous spa tours
- Ongoing training
- Energetic and family oriented environment
- Weekly Bonus potential
- Supplemental Insurance
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 300 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone’s focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests’ expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you’ll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)