Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa in the Hill Country Galleria near Lake Travis is recruiting a responsible, dependable, energetic, and friendly individual to join our team! You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! The primary Qualifications and Requirements of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to members/guests
- Welcome and greet members/guests upon arrival
- Answer phones, book appointments, sell memberships, gift cards and upgrades
- Follow proper filing procedures/file maintenance
- Promote health/wellness benefits of massage therapy and esthetics
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Team player
- Perform various other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
- Hourly wage plus commissions and bonuses
- Professional and safe work environment
- Employee discounts
- Employee rewards program
- Ongoing training
- Energetic and family oriented environment
- Weekly bonus potential
- Supplemental Insurance
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 300 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone’s focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests’ expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you’ll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)