Up to $1000 Hiring Bonus!!
Are you looking for a dynamic working environment with lots of perks? Then look no further because Hand and Stone wants to talk to you!!
We are in search of Massage Therapists looking for a long-term role in a stable and positive environment at a brand new spa opening in Boulder, CO! You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! Experienced and recently graduated massage therapists welcome!
- Proficiency in Swedish and Deep Tissue
- Treat clients in a professional caring manner
- Develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs
- Provide clients with guidance and information about the benefits of massage as an integral part of their overall wellness program
- Maintain detailed treatment records
- Must carry liability insurance and adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
- Ability to upsell customers
- Team player
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment and appearance
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation, generous bonuses, gratuities and upgrade opportunities
- Flexible schedules: open 7 days a week, FT/PT available
- Medical, dental, vision and short term disability benefits
- Growth opportunities
- Convenient location
- All supplies provided- linens, lotions, etc.
- Spacious rooms with electric lift massage tables
- Free Training/Continuing Education
- Team atmosphere- sharing of knowledge and techniques
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 300 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone’s focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests’ expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you’ll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)