Looking for a rewarding health and wellness career that is both personally and professionally rewarding? Focus on what you love with a company that cares about you!
Our goal at FGG Spa is to provide a world-class customer service experience for all of our clients, along with providing our teams with opportunities for professional development and growth. We are the largest Hand & Stone franchisee in the country. In just 4 short years, we have expanded to 10 locations, and we are still growing! Our employees are our greatest asset, and we take pride in providing a safe, nurturing work environment.
Hand and Stone in Reston (South Lakes) is looking for a responsible, driven individual with excellent communication skills and a winning personality to join our team!
Hand & Stone offers a competitive hourly base pay with generous commissions and bonuses: Earning potential is practically unlimited for high performers! Hand & Stone also offers potential for career growth to leadership and spa management roles for interested and proven candidates.
Our Sales Associates are our main customer service representatives through both face-to-face and phone interaction with our clients. As the liaison between our clients and our licensed Massage Therapists and Estheticians, Sales Associates are responsible for delivering an exceptional experience to all our clients. Our Sales Associates also are expected to sell memberships, gift cards, and promote services to our clients.
KEY ROLE FUNCTIONS
- Provide exceptional service and experience to each client via phone and in-spa
- Communicate sales promotions and service options with clients
- Membership education and sales - including sales goals and incentives
- Schedule/Confirm appointments and balance the daily appointment book
- Passionately promote products and services with effective, clear communication
- Communicate with Service Provider team and maximize appointment book
- Computer data entry
- Proven passion for communicating with people and providing consistent, exceptional service
- Capability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast learner, with a positive attitude
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of Millennium booking/POS systems is a plus
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Critical thinking skills, including customer conflict resolution
- Have reliable transportation to/from work
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 300 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone’s focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests’ expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you’ll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.